Hey, nice to meet you! I’m Kevin, the new one. I will be joining the team for about two weeks, it would be impolite not to introduce myself. So let’s get started!
- How would you describe yourself?
This is one of those hard questions with actually quite an easy answer. I would say: The geeky laidback guy that’s up to no good!
- What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your resume alone?
My geekiness and fascination for all kinds of things, I still feel like a little boy that keeps discovering new things in the big world.
- What inspires you?
People who are ambitious and are not afraid to take any risks. Most of the time, those are the people that do the things they love.
- If you could spend a day in someone else’s shoes, whose would they be? Why?
I would choose to be a famous designer, and make people buy and use things I made.
- What made you choose WE LIKE YOU for your internship?
Well, it’s actually quite a strange story. I was looking for social media agencies and found WE LIKE YOU. While checking out the website I saw Eva, for some reason she looked so familiar. I started doing some research and remembered I followed her on Instagram. That moment I just picked up the phone and called her. … And yes, I did ask her about Instagram.
- What do you anticipate learning during this internship?
I really had no idea how a company like WE LIKE YOU worked, so I hope to learn all the things that a company deals with. Basically, I’m just here for the full experience.
- How does your first day at WE LIKE YOU feel?
Well, it has been a long time I’ve been up so early, so still very enthusiastic! I got welcomed by classmate and fellow intern Ines, so knowing someone makes it easier to fit in.
- Are you a Social Media fanatic?
I wasn’t that into social media, but these days my phone has been sticking to my palms like glue so I would say YES!
- How much time do you spend on social media?
I’m always connected, so I don’t call it “spending time”.
- Who or which brand do you like the most on Instagram?
Gary Vaynerchuk! A few years ago, I was looking for some motivation and some site had a video of Gary talking about his ideas about the companies and the web. Since then I started following him. Look at where he is now, what a legend…
- What do you think about the future of social media?
The future looks very bright I must say. There are so many ways that social media can be used. The only problems we will face are the privacy issues. (We’ll fix that 😉)
- What gets you up in the mornings?
My snooze button.
- How would you get an elephant into a refrigerator?
Chop it. Just kidding, how big is the refrigerator?
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
What do you mean, no sleep? What about my bed?
- Do you drink alcohol?
Can’t say no to a good drink! BUT I only drink when I’m going out.
- Are you usually early or late?
Heh. (Was early today though)
- What was the worst job you’ve ever had?
Working at a meat factory, NEVER AGAIN.
- Instagram Stories or Snapchat?
Instagram, people tend to interact more with me on Instagram.
- What are your favorite apps?
Spotify, Youtube and Instagram. Visual entertainment or music keep me busy.
- What is your favorite TV-show?
Oh-oh… I must confess, I don’t watch TV-shows. When people talk about shows I smile and slowly back out.
- Where would you like to live?
I don’t really know, I still have places to check out!
- Which kind of music genre do you ‘dig’?
Some relaxing beats, I don’t really know how to call it. It has influences of hip-hop.
It certainly isn’t very mainstream.
- What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
Last week a friend and I tried to get as far as possible without paying. We made it to Strasbourg. I would do it again, this time with more time and a small budget. Which can take us to other parts of the world
- What would you never ever wear?
I have to watch out what I say here, but let’s say leather pants. I don’t ride motorcycles and I don’t think I’m a rockstar.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Last but not least, how do people recognize you?
The tall and skinny guy. Glad I’m not too lanky.