Hi everyone! I will join the WE LIKE YOU squad for about 2 months and I am totally ready to leave my mark. First things first, I like to kick off to tell you a little bit more about who I am and what to expect from me.
- How would you describe yourself?
I may have a shy nature but when I get comfortable around you, you’ll notice! Aside from that I’m honest, friendly, and strive to better myself.
- What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your resume alone?
I really enjoy helping people. Seeing their gratefulness makes me happy.
- What inspires you?
People who do things in their own way. Go against the current and show everyone you can succeed.
What’s the best piece of advice someone has given you?
Do what your heart desires. You are the only one who can make sure you’re happy. Might as well do what brings you joy.
What made you choose WE LIKE YOU for your internship?
WE LIKE YOU stood out to me! They have this vibe that draws you in. WLY looked like a bunch of fun hard working people who really love their job. When I actually met them, I could only verify this!
Your first day as a #WLYIntern. In one word, how do you feel?
Excited as I will get to know new inspiring people and get to learn a lot from them!
- What do you anticipate learning during this internship?
How to properly combine Social Media and marketing. It’s easy to post something but hard to post something damn good and relevant.
- How does your first day at WE LIKE YOU feel?
Fantastic! Friendly people, having a laugh, De Mol discussions,.. I think I fit right in!
- Are you a Social Media fanatic?
Is checking my Instagram, Twitter,.. every hour considered fanatic?
- How much time do you spend on social media?
Too much! I’d rather not know the details but it’s definitely time I could’ve spent better.
- Who or which brand do you like the most on Instagram?
Gary Vaynerchuk! I believe he gives a lot of inspiration to anyone who wants to pursue their dreams. We’re being told ‘no’ too much. It’s time for a ‘yes’ instead.
- What do you think about the future of social media?
Social Media is bound to keep getting bigger! We just have to make sure we’re comfortable with how it evolves.
- What gets you up in the mornings?
The sound of my alarm. It’s a necessary evil.
- Current song on repeat?
Leave a light on from Tom Walker is the first one of a long list!
- How would you get an elephant into a refrigerator?
How many refrigerators can i use? If I can only use one, I might consider blending the elephant.
- What’s the silliest nickname ever given to you?
*Sigh*, do I have to say it? Nesquick. I don’t even drink that.
- How would you describe you having a good time?
The best time is when you can joke around with friends and just have genuine fun.
- What are your favourite apps?
At the moment I’m most active on Instagram, Twitter, and Reddit.
- What is your favorite TV-show?
Santa Clarita Diet. Humor and blood, need anything else?
- What is your favorite place to visit in the world?
I don’t really have a favorite place actually. Anywhere with friends will do! As long as you surround yourself with interesting people, you’ll discover new things everyday.
- Which kind of music genre do you ‘dig’?
Depends heavily on my mood but those happy sounding songs that are actually kind of tragic do have my preference.
- What would you never ever wear?
That swimsuit from Borat. Should anyone ever wear that?
- Last but not least, how do people recognise you?
I’ll probably be the one sitting on the ground while enjoying the sun. If you’d like I’ll save you a spot!