Pumped to have some fresh faces join us for the next 9 weeks…
My name is Robin and I am very excited to join the WE LIKE YOU team! Want to know who Robin is? These questions and answers might help.
- How would you describe yourself?
At first, I’m a little bit shy but once I feel comfortable, you will notice that I’m a spontaneous, friendly girl.
- What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your resume alone?
I’m an animal lover, especially elephants. Every object that includes one really excites me!
- What inspires you?
People who jump into every adventure without being afraid, people who just see what happens.
What’s the best piece of advice someone has given you?
That only I can decide what I want, nobody else can do this for me. So following my heart it is.
What made you choose WE LIKE YOU for your internship?
I love the vibe of WE LIKE YOU. A little bit vintage but also very colorful. This team of young and inspiring people looks like so much fun to work with.
Your first day as a #WLYIntern. In one word, how do you feel?
Nervous. I’m always nervous for new things but also very excited.
- What do you anticipate learning during this internship?
To create great content that matters. My Photoshop skills could also use an upgrade.
- How does your first day at WE LIKE YOU feel?
I feel less nervous than I expected. Everyone is so friendly and spontaneous.
- Are you a Social Media fanatic?
Definitely, I study Media and Entertainment Business so I must be. It’s the third year this degree exists, but I’m glad it does. It was the perfect education to choose.
- How much time do you spend on social media?
Too much to count. I think my battery knows.
- Who or which brand do you like the most on Instagram?
Urban Outfitters. Not only because almost my whole closet exists out of their clothes, but their social media is just so attractive.
- What do you think about the future of social media?
I think this is only the beginning and it will only grow bigger and bigger. Social media will get even more important for every company. It’s the best way to get to your audience.
- What gets you up in the mornings?
During the week, my alarm. In the weekend, a next episode on my Netflix that I really want to watch.
- Current song on repeat?
Wicked Games by The Weekend
- How would you get an elephant into a refrigerator?
I wouldn’t. Like you know now, I love elephants, couldn’t do that to them.
- What’s the silliest nickname ever given to you?
Rob. “I’m a girl” is my only comment, do not call me Rob.
- How would you describe you having a good time?
Surrounded by my best friends, drinking some delicious Mojito’s in the sun.
- What are your favourite apps?
Instagram, Facebook and Spotify. Even though I don’t have access to Spotify at the moment. My sister and I got into a fight and she changed the password.
- What is your favorite TV-show?
On Netflix ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ definitely. Another one is a bit ridiculous, I promised myself that I would stop with this one but I can’t help myself: Familie. (don’t judge)
- What is your favorite place to visit in the world?
Africa, the place where my love for elephants has started. I went to Gambia, Zanzibar and Tanzania but I’m dreaming of visiting South-Africa.
- Which kind of music genre do you ‘dig’?
I can’t say I have a specific genre. When it’s good, it’s good. I can listen to cheesy songs, sometimes I’m in the reggae mood and on a party, I can enjoy techno or some ‘shake your ass’ music.
- What would you never ever wear?
Colored panties. They are only allowed for costume parties.
- Last but not least, how do people recognise you?
You will probably find me shopping, looking at all the clothes and stuff I want while dreaming I have the money for it.