Hi there! For the next two months I will be a part of the awesome WLY team! Read on if you want to get to know me more!
- How would you describe yourself?
I’m a very spontaneous person who’s constantly talking and laughing. Other people would add that I’m an extreme coffee-addict and always up to go out for food. (Which is very true 😉)
- What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your resume alone?
Even tough I’m a very social and enthusiast person, I also like to be on my own a lot. I love reading books, taking a bath and anything to unwind actually.
- What inspires you?
Girl Bosses: confident women who are not afraid to chase their dreams.
What’s the best piece of advice someone has given to you?
“Don’t compare yourself to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon, they shine when it’s their time.”
What made you choose WE LIKE YOU for your internship?
The pink website, the young team, the focus on social media, the Instagram aesthetic. There was literally no reason to not choose WE LIKE YOU.
- Are you a Social Media fanatic?
YES! I love scrolling through Twitter and Instagram when I’m bored, or when I’m busy.
- How much time do you spend on social media?
According to my iPhone app: around 4 hours per day (oops)
- Who or which brand do you like the most on Instagram?
- What do you think about the future of social media?
Social media IS the future! There won’t be any brand without an Instagram account in a few years.
- What gets you up in the mornings?
- Current song on repeat?
7 rings – Ariana Grande 🎼
- How would you get an elephant into a refrigerator?
Poor elephant ☹
- How would you describe you having a good time?
Hanging out with friends, getting some food together and sippin’ wodka-soda 😊
- What are your favourite apps?
Instagram, Spotify, VSCO.
- What is your favorite TV-show?
It’s hard to choose one but here’s three: Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls & The Vampire Diaries.
- What is your favorite place to visit in the world?
New York, no doubt!
- Which kind of music genre do you ‘dig’?
RnB and anything I can sing along to!
- What would you never ever wear?
Fishnet socks or tights…
- Last but not least, how do people recognise you?
I’m never seen without a latté. 😉