Hi there! Hi there, I’m Anaïs. I will join the WLY team for the next two months. If you want to get to know me, read along.
- How would you describe yourself?
I’m 23 year old student from Gent. I love spicy food, dogs, iced coffee, laughing and spending time with friends and family.
- What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your resume alone?
I’m always busy doing something. When I’m taking a break I get bored very fast. That being said, I do love laying in bed and watching some Netflix from time to time.
- What inspires you?
People who are confident and don’t care what others think about them.
What’s the best piece of advice someone has given to you?
Take care of the people you love, but don’t forget about yourself.
What made you choose WE LIKE YOU for your internship?
Everything about WLY. The beautiful Instagram feed, the fun website, the amazing team…
- Your first day as a #WLYIntern. In one word, how do you feel?
- Are you a Social Media fanatic?
Definitely yes! I spend a lot of my time on social media and I’m ready to learn and take on a new challenge here at WLY.
- How much time do you spend on social media?
Way too much. Don’t look at my screen time.
- Who or which brand do you like the most on Instagram?
Overheardnewyork. They post funny things people say on the streets of New York without them knowing about it.
- What do you think about the future of social media?
I’m excited to see what’s next. Social media is always changing and it’s fun to try and keep up.
- What gets you up in the mornings?
My 10+ alarms.
- Current song on repeat?
England by the national.
- How would you get an elephant into a refrigerator?
I would get a small elephant and a very big refrigerator.
- How would you describe you having a good time?
Anything with my friends.
- What are your favourite apps?
Instagram and Spotify.
- What is your favorite TV-show?
The chilling adventures of Sabrina atm. But my all time favourites are Friends and The office.
- What is your favorite place to visit in the world?
New York City, baby.
- Which kind of music genre do you ‘dig’?
RnB, folk, hip hop, indie… I dig it all!
- Last but not least, how do people recognise you?
You can recognise my by the yellow backpack I’m always carrying around.