Junior Campaign Manager
WE LIKE YOU…
is a dynamic agency specialized in all things social, active since 2016. We develop the best strategies, create content that’s interesting and fun at the same time and launch the most effective social media ads. We work for clients like Hawaiian Poké Bowl, River Woods, Vache Bleue, Swapfiets, Devos & Lemmens, … and wake up with a fresh look on social media every day.
We are growing ever since we started and are currently looking for a junior campaign manager.
Are you the one?
- speak and understand a language that's all about pixels, conversions, brand awareness and CPM fluently;
- are skilled in setting up advertising campaigns in Facebook. Do you have experience with other platforms, such as Pinterest and TikTok, as well? Huge plus! Oh, and Google Ads float your boat too? Bonus points!
- are ready for a great deal of responsibility and have a sharp eye for detail;
- are technically inclined and very eager on learning every little thing about tools such as Google Data Studio;
- are confident in discussing advertising strategies with our clients (who are the best, by the way);
- cannot wait to lift your strategic knowledgy to new levels;
- absolutely L-O-V-E social media, and wouldn't mind spending most of your time on online platforms;
- are a high-energy, self-motivated team player with a great attitude, able to work with grace under pressure;
- are ready for a job where Mondays don’t suck, Savage Thursdays are a thing and cheesecake counts as lunch.
Does it feel like you're looking in a mirror while reading this profile description? And are you still interested in some good madness? Well, please read on!
- will offer you a competitive wage with extralegal benefits;
- are a warm, open-minded and hard-working team;
- have the nicest offices in the centre of Antwerp (it’s an old monastery, just saying…), and will provide you with whatever you need for your home office extravaganza;
- will make sure you will be able to grow, whether it’s “in the field” or through conferences and extra courses;
- have the best taste in music to brighten up your darkest days and come up with 'Friends' quotes for every occasion;
- are all foodies and roséies (yes, that’s a word) and would love for you to join the club;
- can’t wait to meet you.
CONGRATS! You made it to the end of this vacancy which must mean you like us too, right? Let’s get in touch! E-mail us your resume, accompanying letter and five hashtags that describe you the best before as soon as possible. We’ll discuss the rest with some hot coffee and Suzy waffles at our offices. Deal?