Social Media Designer
WE LIKE YOU…
is a dynamic agency specialized in all things social, active since 2016. We develop the best strategies, create content that’s interesting and fun at the same time and launch the most effective social media ads. We work for clients like Hawaiian Poké Bowl, River Woods, Vache Bleue, Swapfiets, Devos & Lemmens, … and wake up with a fresh look on social media every day.
We are growing ever since we started and are currently looking for a social media designer with experience and great ambitions.
Are you the one?
- have a degree in design (graphic, digital, etc.) and at least two years experience in a design or art direction function;
- are able to manage your own team, consisting of two junior colleagues and yourself;
- know the Adobe programs like the back of your hand (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect and Premiere are your best friends) and name your layers like your life depends on it;
- love to work and think conceptually, and have a talent for creating social media brandings;
- are efficient and quick, since social media are dynamic AF;
- eat deadlines for breakfast and aren’t afraid of working under pressure;
- have a creative soul but a structured mind, and are always keen on learning;
- are ready for a job where Mondays don’t suck, Savage Thursdays are a thing and cheesecake counts as lunch.
Does it feel like you're looking in a mirror while reading this profile description? And are you still interested in some good madness? Well, please read on!
- will offer you a competitive wage with extralegal benefits;
- are a warm, open-minded and hard-working team;
- have the nicest offices in the centre of Antwerp (it’s an old monastery, just saying…) and will provide you with whatever you need for your home office extravaganza;
- will make sure you will be able to grow, whether it’s “in the field” or through conferences and extra courses;
- have the best taste in music to brighten up your darkest days and come up with 'Friends' quotes for every occasion;
- are all foodies and roséies (yes, that’s a word) and would love for you to join the club;
- can’t wait to meet you.
CONGRATS! You made it to the end of this vacancy which must mean you like us too, right? Let’s get in touch! E-mail us your resume, accompanying letter and five hashtags that describe you the best before as soon as possible. We’ll discuss the rest with some hot coffee and Suzy waffles at our offices (or virtually, since Miss Rona is here to stay apparently...). Deal?