WE LIKE YOU…
is a young, dynamic agency specialized in all things social, active since 2016. We develop the best strategies, create content that’s interesting and fun at the same time and launch the most effective social media ads. We work for clients like Materne, River Woods, BelOrta, Pearle, Devos & Lemmens, … and wake up with a fresh look on social media every day.
We are growing ever since we started and are currently looking for an experienced social media manager.
Are you the one?
- have an experience of 2 years in an agency and social media management and a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing and/or Communication;
- absolutely L-O-V-E writing, both long and short copy;
- are fluent in Dutch and English, and tu tires ton plan en français as well;
- know the secret recipe for great (textual and visual) content and how to cook up a creative social campaign for different brands;
- are well versed in social media and aware of digital trends;
- are born to engage social communities;
- are detail-oriented and organized (but hey, it’s okay if it’s just you who finds structure in your own creative chaos);
- are a high-energy, self-motivated team player with a great attitude, able to work with grace under pressure;
- are ready for a job where Mondays don’t suck, Savage Thursdays are a thing and cheesecake counts as lunch.
Does it feel like you're looking in a mirror while reading this profile description? And are you still interested in some good madness? Well, please read on!
- will offer you a competitive wage with extralegal benefits;
- are a warm, open-minded and hard-working team;
- have the nicest offices in the centre of Antwerp (it’s an old monastery, just saying…);
- will make sure you will be able to grow, whether it’s “in the field” or through conferences and extra courses;
- have the best taste in music to brighten up your darkest days and come up with 'Friends' quotes for every occasion;
- are all foodies and roséies (yes, that’s a word) and would love for you to join the club;
- can’t wait to meet you.
CONGRATS! You made it to the end of this vacancy which must mean you like us too, right? Let’s get in touch! E-mail us your resume, accompanying letter and five hashtags that describe you the best before as soon as possible. We’ll discuss the rest with some hot coffee and Suzy waffles at our offices (or virtually, since Miss Rona is here to stay apparently...). Deal?